1. THE COMPANY:
- Century Complete is committed to building high-quality, low-priced homes for our buyers, with streamlined floor plans and finishes. More home, less money.
- Century Complete builds in desirable locations throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, and Texas.
- Satisfaction is important to everyone at Century Complete. That’s why we’re with our buyers every step of the way from start to finish.
- Century Complete stands behind each of our homes, and have been recognized as a leader in the building industry, both regionally and nationally.
Century Complete’s compensation plan has been designed to:
- Attract, reward and retain highly qualified and competent personnel throughout the organization.
- Allows all members of the organization to share in the financial success of the company.
Century Complete’s benefits are designed to assure you and your family’s welfare is valued:
- Medical Benefit Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Disability – Long term and Short term
- 401K Program
- Discount on New Home
4. CAREER PATH OPPORTUNITIES:
- At Century Complete, we pride ourselves on having a career path opportunity, designed to meet the personal and professional goals of each person.
- Personal and Professional Growth in Your Area of Expertise: For team members who want to focus their time growing personally and professionally within their area of expertise, that opportunity exists.
- Upward Advancement: For associates, interested in upward mobility, Century Complete’s growth goals provide the opportunity for those who want to assume more responsibility through upward mobility.
5. WORK – LIFE BALANCE:
A vital part of the success of the Company and the Team Members is ensuring an appropriate work and life balance is achieved. At Century Complete, we have aligned our holiday, vacation, sick and personal day policy with our values and culture. In the first year, Team Members are given a “Pool” of 15 holiday, vacation, sick and personal days for each employee to use, within certain constraints, to achieve their individualized “work – life balance”.
- CENTURY COMPLETE IS FAST BECOMING THE “BEST PLACE TO WORK” FOR SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WHO MAKE HOME BUILDING THEIR CAREER
- Join Century Complete if you want to be a member of an organization:
- With committment to building high quality, low-priced homes for our buyers.
- Whose mission is to offer More Home. Less Money.
- Whose values define and characterize our behavior, choices and judgment; where integrity is when our behavior aligns with our stated values; where all decisions, either large or small, are aligned with the values of the organization.
- Whose compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract, reward and retain highly qualified and competent personnel throughout the organization.
- Where every associate has the opportunity to grow and advance personally and professionally.
- Where every team member understands the importance of communication between team members; where team members are expected, and permitted to communicate their feelings about any issue at any time.